Form Information

Use this form to submit your Rooms, Meals, and Entertainment (RME) Tax Return to the City Treasurer. You must have a Tax ID issued before you can file your return, which is required for hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues, and any other businesses engaging in these activities.

Apply for RME Tax ID

RME Tax Information