Form Information

When surface or groundwater running from private property on to any city street is causing or may cause damages to the street, to improvements thereon, or to infrastructure beneath, or create a hazardous situation such as ice accumulation, the Department of Public Works may correct such situation through the installation of appropriate drainage. Use this form to give permission for the extension and choose extension type.